Welcome to Time 2 Glamp!

I can't wait to share my adventures of camping "in style" with you as well as tips and tricks to make your camping vacation a success! I'll share campfire recipes that the whole family will love, ways to get your kids out of the tent or camper and into nature, and probably a few funny mishaps about my own experiences.

First - check out this ADORABLE camper birdhouse my boyfriend's mom gave us for our camper!  I am officially in love with all things camping! (OK - minus the bugs)

So keep coming back for more and more postings on camping.... er um... Glamping!!!  I like to camp in style!  But, don't mistake that for me being "too good to camp old style". I just like to have a few comforts of home with me when I camp.

Can't wait to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We bought a camper!

Campsite Sunrise

CampFire Kabobs